Wish you all a very good day...

We introduce ourself's as an education startup.
We run the website mechieprojects.com

Untitled
We are a group of highly motivated engineers with the zeal to help current batch of engineering students to excel in their graduation and post-graduation studies. Over the past three years, our staff has helped more than 400 students improve their technical and presentation skills by helping them complete a state of the art yet simple project in the current topics of mechanical engineering. As a result, these students have earned better test scores and grades, and grown in self-esteem and confidence. We love celebrating those victories with our students.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We hope you will enjoy CrazyEngineers. Please avoid advertising of other websites or ventures as it's against the policy of this website. This includes posting links to other websites that are meant for advertising. Your account will automatically have the facility to add signature once you complete 15 posts on CrazyEngineers. You will be able to promote your link through your signature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm using an electromagnet to detect the presence of a steel door through analog pins on an Arduino. This works great if the magnet itself isn't under power,...
Hey there! I am a hobbyist and a budding electronics engineer from Mumbai and I wanted to buy an analog used oscilloscope for cheap, 2channel 20-50Mhz. I tried ebay, quikr,...
This is what in my mind.I want to make a system on chip like Raspberry pi,Beaglebone,etc..Actually,I am a second year Electronics & Telecommunication student.So,I'm actually planning about my third year...
Folks at MIT have come up with a super chip that is much smaller and consumes a thousand times less power than computer chips, but is capable of performing equally...
HTC recently launched their brand new 4G LTE enabled Desire 626 dual-sim smartphone, the newest member of its flagship Desire series in India. HTC decided to launch the dual sim...