wiring mystery

I have been told there is a way to make this mystery below work and cant figure it out. I know it wouldnt be up to code and i would never do it but if someone could hook me up with a wire diagram of how its done i would really appreciate it. Im pretty sure switching the neutral is involved but im not an electrician, only in school learning the trade.

there are 7 three way switches and 7 lights and the switches need to work like described below and it also has to work in reverse from switch 7 back to switch 1. please please help

ok, all the switches are 3 way, when u turn on switch 1, light 1 and 2 comes on when u hit switch 2, light 1 goes off and 2 and 3 come on, when u hit switch 3 light 2 goes off and 3 and 4 come on, when u hit switch 4 light 3 goes off and 4 and 5 come on, switch 5, light 4 off 5 and 6 come on, switch 6 5 goes off and 6 and 7 come on when u hit switch 7 they all go off, it has to work in both directions. if u can tell me how to wire this that would rock. susposedly it has something to do with the way lights were wired in mines.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I think I got the answer. I drew it on a notebook of mine, I will upload it.
    I dont know if i is right, but it is the best I can do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

>> I would like to know the core mechanical companies in India. >>I am doing my final year engg. and would like to know the scope of freshers getting into...
Hii Cean..!! Suggest me with few names for an Electrical Club/ Society
can anyone tell me what is the minimum vibration that a healthy human's hand can feel? i building a device to test the sensitivity of hand to vibration for the...
Hi all, Well, I'm back with this connect question after quite a long time. I conducted a quiz in my college event and I asked this question to them. Just...
which pair of seebeck materials i should use to get maximum volt and power for 200 degree Celsius temperature difference between hot and cold junction?