wireless robots

cn nebdy temme abt hw 2 strt wd making wireless robot??(a simple one)....

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hello

please use proper readable language in forum and convey your query in a fashion for others to understand and help
  • akshatgupta
    akshatgupta
    ok...i wanted to know how to start with making a wireless robot??any recommended site for this or any methodology for this??
  • ILabs Nagpur
    ILabs Nagpur
    Just to share one of the ideas for wireless robots

[video=youtube;r-VzVAuim7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-VzVAuim7g[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii guys, How are you all. Today I have been recollecting my old and golden engineering college days where we used to bunk classes always.๐Ÿ˜‰ There's no big deal in...
As we all know joints form an important component of an automobile.Joints are needed to hold parts together,to transmit power and various reasons as we all aware. So directly coming...
Hey ppl! Dis is Sai Nivedita from Chennai.:smile: Doing my second year Engineering in Information Technology! ๐Ÿ˜ Glad to be a part of dis!! ๐Ÿ˜
I know most of you are addicted to Facebook. So, here is what I wanted to know. Navigate to your profile page, there you would see something called has worked...
Hi guys!! This time I am back with phishing ๐Ÿ˜‰ this video shows you how phishing works!! this is for education purpose only....... NOTE: THIS IS FOR AWARENESS AND EDUCATION...