Wireless moving robot

hi all,

i am new to embedded systems designing...

i am trying to move the robot in all directions using ir rays...

i am ready with the receiver part i.e of ir sensor ...

but i am lagging with the knowledge of transmitter coding and how to pass the signals with that code i.e 0's,1's ..

can any one help me out from this problem..
also help me what to be studied to know about the wireless technologies i.e how to code and pass the signals..

Replies

• nitin.rawat
    nitin.rawat
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    try this one.just remember to make some calculations about ic555 yourself.
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    dude, u can control it with the supply of IR transmitter,
    when u wanna send '1', then switch on the supply, when u wanna send '0' then u cut off the supply. Isn't this the simplest form of control?
  • nitin.rawat
    nitin.rawat
    dude let me clear this to you.if you are making it just an on off switch then its like a 1 bit encoder and decoder process....you cannot control 4 actions from this.i.e.forward backward right turn and left turn...and if you want to control you would have to make four sensors of different frequencies and that would obviously be very costly.
  • Morecott
    Morecott
    nitin.rawat
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    try this one.just remember to make some calculations about ic555 yourself.
    Dude the link is corrupted or banned by the admin of the forum..
    Because I was trying to open it but it was not working fine...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Morecott
    Dude the link is corrupted or banned by the admin of the forum..
    Because I was trying to open it but it was not working fine...
    Nope. It's working fine. Check again: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nitin.rawat
    nitin.rawat
    sorry if the link is broken but i cant help it if the admin is blocking the access from this site. just do one thing go on google n type multyremotes the first result would be this site n if you further need any assistance just give me your email id and i will send you the circuit diagram on your id.
  • nitin.rawat
    nitin.rawat
    just tell me first basically what type of codes do you want to study in wireless.infrared of rf codes..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all, my questions is, what will happen to the sensitivity of a Hartnell governor on increasing the stiffness of the ball spring. different books say different results. it'll...
Hello friend's, Currently i creating a program(using java) which will display the location of the viewer of a particular site.But i need some help. As we know many sites like...
we have a formula for ripple factor for capacitive filters.. r.p=1/(4.sq.rt(3).f.c.R) SO...FOR HAVING LOW RIPPLE FACTOR,we need to have high load resistance. so a capacitive filters are used for low...
hi friends i got a prob in creating a database..can some one help me in solving? i created a database in ms access.I went to control panel-administrative tools-data sources(ODBC) to...
hi i got a problem in opening my laptop..i was not able to enter into my account..if i do so i get a message displaying the copy of windows is...