View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12893 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
lalit.joshi
lalit.joshi • Jul 8, 2012

wireless electricity transmission

hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 8, 2012
lalit.joshi
hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.
Yes it's possible and a lot of research has already been done. Check the latest update on this topic here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/wirel...fer-now-through-10-cm-block-of-concrete-2433/

It'll be useful for us if you could narrow down your request and ask us questions about the areas that you found difficult. Start searching on Google and ask here whenever you get stuck. 😀
Spandanlenka
Spandanlenka • Jul 12, 2012
lalit.joshi
hey guys,
i too wanna do a project in wireless mobile charger. Searched for some datas in google bt it wasnt satisfactory. someone please help me out.

Share this content on your social channels -