wireless electricity transmission

hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lalit.joshi
    hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.
    Yes it's possible and a lot of research has already been done. Check the latest update on this topic here: #-Link-Snipped-#

It'll be useful for us if you could narrow down your request and ask us questions about the areas that you found difficult. Start searching on Google and ask here whenever you get stuck. 😀
  • Spandanlenka
    Spandanlenka
    lalit.joshi
    hey guys,
    i too wanna do a project in wireless mobile charger. Searched for some datas in google bt it wasnt satisfactory. someone please help me out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

role of a graduate engineer trainee, what he ll do in the period of taining
engineers rockzzzz......lets come with new ideas.....and change our world 😀😡
I AM STUDYING IN CUSAT.I AM NOT GETTING THA WEB PAGE OF TCS TO FINISH MY REGISTRATION PROCESS.WAT TO DO?
i am a mech freak

me

Name: abhijith studiying in India... for Electronics & Communication Engineering