Wireless communication final year project

I am a final year Electronics and communication engg. student and i want some project ideas regarding wireless communication....!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    NirmalKumarAPR
    I am a final year Electronics and communication engg. student and i want some project ideas regarding wireless communication....!
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

For project, you can check project and seminar idea section
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you have any ideas thought on your own? If yes, please share them with us so that our fellow engineers can help you with newer ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vedas have been source of knowledge for many here are few facts that will prove it 1). Vedas predicted nearly exact age of universe(watch out for this link): https://www.hitxp.com/articles/veda/veda-age-universe-bigbang/ 2).predicted...
Today's world there we hardly found any job which is suitable for EEE engineers..........
hi I am Yash.Let me introduce myself first i am a btech fresher (ECE) with good skills of programing(in both electronics and computer languages) and with the best skill, oration....
How does the inverter works while there is no electricity? Does it require a battery? Please let me know.
Will it be feasible to create an Ironman arc reactor?? i think it either use palladium cold fusion or a hot fusion reactor of small size can the reactor size...