Wireless communication between cars

Isearch after information about who the car can communicate with others cars and protocols for this?
I know that these subjects are new so they are several start ups and labs in the universities that research these areas and I will glad to know about them.
I will glad if you can help me to find information about these.
I find several things that I don't understand what they are and maybe they are related to the subject of communication between cars, if they are related to this subject so I will glad to know how they are connected to this subject and they subjects that are connected to this subject I will glad to know more information about them
1, UTSP Ethernet(also known as OPEN Alliance BroadR Reach)
2. IEEE AVB (audio video bridging)
3. IEEE 802.1Q VLANs (virtual local area networks)
4. WLAN (Wi-fi local area network)
5. LIN (local interconnect network)
6. CAN (controller area network)
7. MOST (media-oriented system transport)
8. FlexRay
9. IEEE 802.3

Replies

• only one guy
    only one guy
    Hi friends,
    I really need your help, so if anyone here knows something about communication between cars so I will glad if he can write in this thread his message response and / or post some relevant links about this subject.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What is the problem here I can clearly see that the the cars Must have an Rx Tx transducers which is similar to the services prevalent in satellite phones or as in most of the taxi systems

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CCAvenue is one of the oldest names in the online credit card processing and net-banking transaction gateways. The new plan, called 'Economy Plan', has Zero Setup Fee, which might make...
Learn how to run HTML file in XAMPP in 4 easy steps that will take not more than 5 minutes of your time.
Hi guys, We arer doing a project of developing an algorithm for Transport layer protocol. We have done with algorithm. Now we need to simulate the algorithm in ns2. But...
We display 'username' of the poster along with their messages. A lot of people have suggested that we should switch to 'real names' of CEans than displaying their 'usernames'. When...
tech support job good or bad after engnienering and even though salary bis good do they provide growth cn we change jobs to diff domain after this job