Wireless CC cam of match box size that can transmit the video

iam new to this i would like to make a cc cam of match box size that can transmit the video wire lessly can any one help me please. if i did any mistake in posting please excuse me:smile:

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: cam

Its possible. You can get a pin hole camera, and use it with a micro video transmitter. But, the main issue would be the power consumption! 9V batteries would suffice, but not for long periods of time.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well there are round cells available and if possible we can directly connect the cameras to the mains!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    sauravgoswami
    well there are round cells available and if possible we can directly connect the cameras to the mains!!!
    Something like a CR2032? A couple of them might be able to power the micro transmitter alone, but their current discharge rate is insufficient for the camera.

If you are going for the conspicuous look, I agree plugging it in it the easiest thing to do. Just remember to create a AC-DC voltage regulation circuit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey... i'm final year student CS... topic allotted to me is remote installation and remote login... pls guide me on tis topic n is the topic good in my career...
Hi friends, I am Rohit. Doing Engineering in Electrical and Electronics. Hope, i too become the one among CEans soon... //Regards//
I m student of ME electronics , kindly suggest me idea for my project in embeded system design.
i heard one of my frnds talking about EDGE as advanced form of GPRS.i have a vague idea about it.if anyone knows about it pls explain me..😎
I am a student with the intention of carrying out a project work of designing both the hardware and software required to produce SPECTRUM ANALYER using MATLAB. Unfortunately I am...