Wireless ball follower using matlab.

Here I am sharing the Project idea I received via PM.
milind mukerji
Hi I am milind and i just joined crazy engineers. I am planning to do a project where I use my laptop webcam and matlab to make a ball follower. I want the actual bot to be wireless. image processing can be done by matlab and only serial commands need to be sent to the bot for movement.
Is this feasible? can you give me any suggestions on how to begin?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, today some random guy wrote me an email this morning that has the above sentence only. And like always, I pointed to this forum and asked him to put...
Let us make a list of all the startup incubators in India. Feel free to add name, location details and any other relevant information about them. I am giving it...
Mad Men: The Game by Fine Brothers Productions can be played entirely via the medium of YouTube. What you have to do is make choices by clicking from video to...
whats your go on the angry birds space?? do u think its good?? is the prediction line needed??
CEans, Please provide a quick feedback on this: - Do you want the sidebar that you see on Community Homepage ( https://www.crazyengineers.com/community ) to appear on all the pages ->...