Wipro Technologies

hey friends wipro is coming to my clg on 5th of january, any piece of advice plss....

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    From the just concluded wipro selection process, i have got to know about this. You will have a written test comprising of aps and other verbal and non verbal parts. A basic preparation will do. Once you get through this, you wil have a technical round, wherein you will be questioned on all the basics of usual subjects like data stuctures, dbms, etc. Another hr interview wherein you will be tested for your communication and other interpersonal skills.

You can get through wipro if you are quite good in the basics.
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ above
    in wipro selection process , is there no any GD round..........?
    what is the level of apti test(copare to infosys or L&T or accenture.....) & technical round there??
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    Insatiable
    hey friends wipro is coming to my clg on 5th of january, any piece of advice plss....
    Is this walk in or only 4 ur clg student...??for which batch??
    if it is walk in then,
    where it is coming (i mean where is ur clg?)
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    ya its for our clg only and it will be coming on 5th jan
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ do u know what will their selection process & what is the level of WIPRO???
    BEST OF LUCK to you for WIPRO.....
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    ya i've searched loads for it on various websites, but if you know any tips pls temme it will just be an added advantage ... 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sure, someone experienced will reply on your query.

Till then, could you share some tips with us. 😉
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    ya, they mainly ask questions from c and unix, even in aptitude test there are question from c, you can go for placementpapers.net or freshersworld.com for the sample papers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once, a dog lost his way deep into the jungle. He almost fainted to see a lion coming straight to him at a very near distant "I will be dead...
Can anyone give me some idea about HP-QTP Certification and its relevant online information.
Just check this Awesome video! and also check how it is made! at the end part of the video. [video=youtube;UtBeobpTcmk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBeobpTcmk[/video] Nothing is Impossible!!
Generator Loss of Excitation Relay (40G). Electrical Generator Protection Relays. Electrical Generator is the main source of Electricity at Power Plant, we should make a many methods to protect the...
Generator Stator Earth Fault Relay (64G) - 27TN. ​ Generator Stator Earth Fault Relay (64G) - 27TN. -For high impedance grounded generators, a voltage relay across the secondary winding of...