WIPRO says goodbye to over 1000 employees

Indian IT giant WIPRO sacked over 1000 employees - one of the leading newspaper reported here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

...and obviously others are going to follow the trend. What do you think guys? The circle is now full - IT services bubble bursting? huh?

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    In IT industry life is becoming tougher day by day. Just another proof of it ๐Ÿ˜”.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think its a global trend. Even Microsoft plans to shut down Ensemble Studios, the developer who made games like Age of Empires.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”

Entrepreneurs! Spring into action! You're about to get skilled employees who will work for peanuts!
  • Differential
    Differential
    This reminds me of rule of nature.........."Something that rises fast, collapses fast".....Let's hope for best !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha! It had to happen. You can't survive long enough by being cheap.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait, this is because of appraisal or an IT downturn?
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I just read the complete article. The number 1000 is not real, it is more than 1000 I guess. They never reveal the true figures.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, over 1000 it is.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiii evryone,can anybdy help me to gt sm ideas fr sm project in d fld of instrumentation.i m in 3rd yr,bt hv no facility in clg fr anythng.so i hv...
Help with theory I m in 3rd year IT from pune university I want to do well in theory so i want solution to the question is there any particular...
CEans, Everyday, CE gets hundreds of members who join CE. Not many of them are familiar with the concepts of online forums [surprising, but true]. We need to setup easy...
Dear freinds, I would be very thankful of you if u can please tell me that how does a media player works....................and if i wan't to develop my own media...
can anyone tell me the good topic in information retrieval......