[Winners Declared] 4 Mega Contests + 50% Off Coupon Inside For CE 11th Anniversary

Today i.e. on 26th Nov 2016, we celebrate the 11th Anniversary of CrazyEngineers.com.
On account of the birthday of this site, we've organised the most awesome contests for you to participate in ALL DAY LONG.

Deadline for each contest & coupon - 10:59 PM (IST) tonight

1. 11 Questions Quiz Contest - One who gets all 11 questions right in shortest time wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
Click here -
#-Link-Snipped-#
2. Crazy Writing Contest - One who writes the most interesting article wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
Topic: 'What If An Engineer Becomes The PM Of India...'

3. Tweet A Wish Contest - One who wishes CE Happy 11th Birthday on Twitter with a tag #-Link-Snipped-# in the most creative way wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
Click here to read tweets -
CrazyEngineers Birthday Twitter Feed

4. Register on CrazyEngineers IO Today - One Lucky Winner gets a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
Click here -
#-Link-Snipped-#
5. Flat 50% Off Coupon on Store
Use Code:
BIRTHDAY11 to get 50% discount on both our T-Shirts [Exclusive for today!]
(All you need to do is add the tshirt in the cart and use the coupon above during the check out process). We are 100% sure you'll love the tees!

Click here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Deadline for each contest & coupon - 10:59 PM (IST) tonight

Replies

• Najid H R
    Najid H R
    coupon expired...😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Naj123
    coupon expired...😔
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# The coupon was only valid for 26th November i.e. CE's 11th Anniversary.
    You can register on CrazyEngineers IO to get another coupon.
    Register here: #-Link-Snipped-# All the best!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Results of all contests to be announced in a while. Stay tuned! 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    11 Questions Quiz Contest - One who gets all 11 questions right in shortest time wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card​
    Winner is - Sarfaraz Ali with a 100/100 Score.

For correct answers check this thread - 11th Anniversary Quiz - [Correct Answers]

Ankita Katdare
    Crazy Writing Contest - One who writes the most interesting article wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
    Topic: 'What If An Engineer Becomes The PM Of India...'
    Winner is - Trilochanprasad B H

Read his post here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Ankita Katdare
    Tweet A Wish Contest - One who wishes CE Happy 11th Birthday on Twitter with a tag #-Link-Snipped-# in the most creative way wins a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
    Winner is - Amit Kumar Jha
    His tweet -

Ankita Katdare
    . Register on CrazyEngineers IO Today - One Lucky Winner gets a Rs. 1500 Amazon Gift Card
    Winner is - Avantika Nayak

You all will be contacted via email for sharing the prize. 😀 Congratulations!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It also feels great to share that we shipped tens of t-shirts in last 2 days from the CE-Store sale that happened on 26th November! 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to All Winner !
  • Punam Gupta
    Punam Gupta
    Ankita Katdare
    Winner is - Sarfaraz Ali with a 100/100 Score.

For correct answers check this thread - 11th Anniversary Quiz - [Correct Answers]

Winner is - Trilochanprasad B H

Read his post here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Winner is - Amit Kumar Jha
    His tweet -

Winner is - Avantika Nayak

You all will be contacted via email for sharing the prize. 😀 Congratulations!
    Congrats to all Winners...!!!
    Just a doubt, submission time of some is 11:00 PM
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congrats to all winners 😀
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Hearty congratulations to all winners !!! 😁
    #-Link-Snipped-# Love your design always!! way to go bud!
  • Amit Jha
    Amit Jha
    Thank you @ Debasmita Banerjee and thank you #-Link-Snipped-# mam and concerned moderators for the gift card. Really happy !!!!!😁😁
  • MANAN BOTHRA
    MANAN BOTHRA
    Amit Kumar Jha
    Thank you @ Debasmita Banerjee and thank you #-Link-Snipped-# mam and concerned moderators for the gift card. Really happy !!!!!😁😁
    Loved your creativity..Congratulations ..!! 😀
  • MANAN BOTHRA
    MANAN BOTHRA
    Congratulations to all the winners.. 👍😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oppo’s new offering is a mid-range A57 smartphone for its home country- China, that will become available starting December 12 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). The...
hi, im an electronics communication engineer student i need some advice regarding about title of thesis project can you suggest something that involves modification or improvement what is already invented...
what thesis or any invented that is in used need modification and why?
I AM STUDYING IN 12 SCIENCE WHICH ENGINEERING IS BEST IN INDIA BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE
Hello everyone. Nice website here. Thought I'd say hello. I have 20+ years of mechanical engineering experience and currently work in Cambridge in the UK. I also happen to be...