Winner of The Rapid Fire Quiz Contest Is...

The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week concludes today and we're super excited to announce the name of the winner of the Rapid Fire Quiz Contest.

Here are the Top 10 CEans along with their respective scores along with the WINNER who will soon receive a Mi Power Bank!

1. @Chaitanya Kukde - 69/100
  2. #-Link-Snipped-# aka (Vimal Sutariya) - 66/100
  3. #-Link-Snipped-# - 60/100
  4. #-Link-Snipped-# - 56/100
  5. #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# - 55/100
  6. #-Link-Snipped-# - 54/100
  7. #-Link-Snipped-# - 48/100
  8. #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - 47/100
  9. #-Link-Snipped-# (Manish Singh), #-Link-Snipped-# and @rahulyadkikar88 - 45/100
Congratulations to all. Amazing performance by you all.
Organizing wouldn't be half the fun if it wasn't for the phenomenal response from all the active members.

Let's do this again, soon!
πŸŽ‰

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# ! πŸ‘
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    Congratulation #-Link-Snipped-#
    And thanku #-Link-Snipped-# for being appreciated..
    It was really an amazing experience..
    Congrats to CrazyEngineers for such wonderful and successful competitions 😁
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    I've got the power (bank)
    [​IMG]
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    shivangi5591
    Congratulation #-Link-Snipped-#
    And thanku #-Link-Snipped-# for being appreciated..
    It was really an amazing experience..
    Congrats to CrazyEngineers for such wonderful and successful competitions 😁
    * @ Ankita Katddare thanku for appreciating πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Chaitanya Kukde
    I've got the power (bank)
    [​IMG]
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#
    Enjoy the power - You deserve it because of your knowledge power. πŸ˜‰
    My moto g can wait for little more time. πŸ˜›
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    I guess we could have more engineering domain specific and cross-domain quiz contests. I mean, we can do it all round the year and then the cumulative score can be taken into account to decide the grand winner. Let's start from Elec. and Comm.. What say #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Congrats chaitanya.
  • iamanands
    iamanands
    Btw, Ankita you missed my hard earned 55. No worries though.
  • MP SINGH
    MP SINGH
    Its been only 2 days since I am on CE.......now I have become fan of all of u guys......doing really nice work......just keep going onπŸ‘
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Many Congratulations to #-Link-Snipped-#.
    And many many Congratulations to all those who actively participated and made this quiz contest a grand success, as getting experience is more important.
    Appreciation from all you guys keeps us going and introduce new ideas and practices on CE.πŸ˜€
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MP SINGH
    Its been only 2 days since I am on CE.......now I have become fan of all of u guys......doing really nice work......just keep going onπŸ‘
    Yeah ! This was just demo. Have a nice stay here. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mahesh_dahale
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am not the winner ! πŸ˜’
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    Chaitanya Kukde
    I guess we could have more engineering domain specific and cross-domain quiz contests. I mean, we can do it all round the year and then the cumulative score can be taken into account to decide the grand winner. Let's start from Elec. and Comm.. What say #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    yaa.. the idea is great for sure.. It would be interesting for the members and non-members.. both informative and exciting..
  • Big_B
    Big_B
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# : Mine Total Score is also 47. i'm not on the list. 😨😲 ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are all game for that all year-round contest idea. It's just that we would need volunteers to come up with questions and to spread the word.

A quiz master's hat can be circulated around. πŸ˜’
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# apologies! The list has been updated. 😁 If there's anyone else whose names are not on the list, but should be, do ping me!
  • Big_B
    Big_B
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# apologies! The list has been updated. 😁 If there's anyone else whose names are not on the list, but should be, do ping me!
    Yeeeee! πŸŽ‰

😁😁😁
  • shivangi tripathi
    shivangi tripathi
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are all game for that all year-round contest idea. It's just that we would need volunteers to come up with questions and to spread the word.

A quiz master's hat can be circulated around. πŸ˜’
    I would like volunteer πŸ‘.. The idea of quiz always brings a new wave of energy in me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    shivangi5591
    I would like volunteer πŸ‘.. The idea of quiz always brings a new wave of energy in me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’
    Start new discussion in Quiz Section. Gather people and discuss ideas and come up with a plan.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Also, those who are interested in Quizzes and Puzzles, should check out these Grand Quiz Questions and try to answer a few on their own -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    First round questionnaire were tough for me.

Congrats Guys πŸ‘ πŸ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    congrats to all winners

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CrazyEngineers Engineering Life photo contest was meant for the owners of the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt. We asked you to highlight the engineering aspect in your life and we couldn't decide...
Hackers collective who go by the name β€œThe Guardians of Peace” have managed to knock off all the computers offline at the Sony Pictures Entertainment offices and released the names...
You may have heard about NASA's 3D printed spare parts aboard the International Space Station which have made long term space travel conceivable. But, what else do we need for...
So after the quite amazing success of CE's Rapid Fire Quiz Contest and CE Grand Quiz Contests😁 It is clear that everyone here is absolutely crazy about quizzes 😁.. So,...
Design procedures for building a steel lattice tower of 18-20 m high , capable of carrying 300 kg on top. Maximum Wind Speed is 50 m/s.