Winner Of The Best Thread Contributor is ...

CEans,

We had extended the dates of the competition by about 14 days. Finally, we have found a winner. Of all the threads contributed, we found CEan: #-Link-Snipped-#to be the best thread contributor. We especially liked the following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

CEan Goyal420 wins a licensed copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student Edition!

Congratulations Goyal420!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone many of us have some doubts regarding various types of errors generated while compiling and linking of our programs. So here are some useful information which i want...
hiiiiiiii friends i have done my ccna course, can any one please suggest me how to get ccna certification and how much is the cost of the certification exam. Please...
Guys what is the difference between various operating systems. Some operating system is said to be 8-bit such as dos, some as 16 bit as xp,some 32-bit operating system such...
THE wars between various big companies is still going on . . . . ., We dont know when will it end and how will it end. Every time the...
Hello friends As we know that the current verson of c++ introduces the keyword(NAMESPACE) . But still many of us don't exactly know the use of it.While going through one...