Windows Phone 9 Likely To Metamorph the UI.(Rumour)

Use of Microsoft Windows Phone 8 is increasing day by day. Nokia is at top notch in selling the Windows Based phones & sales of Nokia is increasing.

There is rumour all over the internet that Windows Phone 9 which will be released in 2015, likely to metamorph the graphical user interface & it's going to remove the 'tiles'.Elder Murtazin, the veteran mobile gadgets reviewer has different opinion on 'tile' view of the Windows Phone. It's been rumoured that Windows Phone 9 will no longer have 'tiles' & they are going to metamorph entire operating system for their next version Windows Phone 9.

What's new they'll bring in WP9 is still not decided by Microsoft leading team. All our doubts will be covered by the end of 2013 or start of 2014 when Microsoft will officially reveal the upcoming Windows Phone 9.

What will Windows Phone 9 have 'unique' in user Interface ?
Throttle your imagination & tell us what will new Windows Phone 9 user interface have ? What changes will they bring ?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    No tiles? Well, that would be interesting! What else are they planning to go with, may be a 'list' menu or a table or may be the whole interface would be fluid, no fix size for anything what-so-ever!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What ever Windows trying to stay unique and not following the prototype of Samsung and Apple will make it sell much better than their counterparts

Their ads clearly point that they are on their own in this not bothered about their rivals Wish they stay like that forever

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we use a 30GHz cro to measure microwave frequencies...share ur ideas friends
Micron Technology, the only Titan of the 'Storage Technology' has announced the next generation of Flash process technology which will be used in SSDs. The latest die fabricated using 16nm...
i am te instrumentation engineering student i want topics for miniproject of sccd suject sem 5 plz help😀
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/this-robot-takes-care-of-30-000-mice-like-a-gentleman.69257/ Well this link depicits an engineering marvel in itself What is your take on it guys? Any idea how this works ? Controllers used and possible operation of it...
Hi guys Actually when i was creating a web site , struck with a problem . In the bellow code , i want to direct to a web page when...