Windows Phone 8.1 To Have The "Wi-Fi Sense" Feature

The website that leaked Microsoft's Cortana has now leaked the purported 'Wi-Fi Sense' feature in a 30-second video. The website unleashthephones.com said that the "Wi-Fi Sense" feature helps users with their internet connection.

This function is under the 'Settings' tab alongside the the Wi-Fi on/off switch and the 'Turn Wi-Fi back on' feature. The 'Wi-Fi Sense' will allow the users to share wi-fi networks with their Facebook, Outlook and Skype contacts. This enables them to access the internet (if they use 'Wi-Fi Sense' too) without having to share passwords. This will particularly be useful in cases of public networks where one has to submit name, email address and phone number in order to access free wi-fi.

Details about Windows Phone 8.1 have leaked many features which Microsoft will be prototyping. These include the Windows Phone 8.1's Cortana App Screenshot Spotted, a digital voice assistant; notification center aka Latest Windows Phone 8.1 Leaks Are About Notification Centre And Cortana; Windows 8.1 Phone To Have On-Screen Buttons ; #-Link-Snipped-#; Swipe keyboard; InPrivate browsing and Tab Syncing.

utp_1

utp_3

utp_2
What are your thoughts on that? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Good one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually, don't. Just enjoy the comic! 😁
AllenPetaura submitted a new project: PETAURA - The Ultimate SmartPet LED&NFC Collar. LINK: https://bitly.com/1f5bRFV The NFC technology in the collar enables close-range communication between two similar devices. This can be...
S&T GeoTronics LLC submitted a new project: Open Enigma Project - Arduino based Open Source Fully Functional Enigma Replica Checkout the Kickstarter on going success at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438986934/the-open-enigma-project Imagine having this...
Hi Ceans, i read this new about Finance Minister P. Chidambaram presentin the Interim Budget for 2014-15. i have barrowed education loan for my engineering form karnataka bank, so last...
can any one tell the ans of above question.