Windows installer error

Pals!!
i m facing this problem lately when i reinstalled windows xp on my system. it needs windows installer updates,installed latest updates from Microsoft .. done everything required for it... of course due to this problem m unable to cope with mainly Office installation along with many other softwares.
any way out?
well.. here's the error msg

#-Link-Snipped-#

thx

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    Tulip, divshare allows to post thumbnails of the pictures. Please use the picture button in the text editor box in order to post the thumbnail/full size picture of the error.
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    here is the image .....

#-Link-Snipped-#

i've done almost everything to ma knowledge and also discussed with many ppl and on different plateforms... its being a BIG challenge for me now... still digging out... and will .. ๐Ÿ˜€

[update]
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Regards
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Hi Tulip! I can see that you have already installed XP successfully and have most of the programs running. I could not get the problem that you are facing. Is it related to the Windows Installer setup? You have said that all the updates have been done & required software has been installed.

Either way, please provide the steps that led to this problem.

rocker
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    try downloading #-Link-Snipped-#.... might help not sure though
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Any update on this thread? Did the new installer solve the problem?
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    hey what happnd here tupil tht the new installer didnt work and i posted 1 more solution ... both post vanished into thin database ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    no_atkt
    hey what happnd here tupil tht the new installer didnt work and i posted 1 more solution ... both post vanished into thin database ๐Ÿ˜•
    I think your post was lost in the CE disaster #-Link-Snipped-# post the solution again
  • crook
    crook
    Elisa
    I think your post was lost in the CE disaster #-Link-Snipped-# post the solution again
    yes, I agree. I had seen atkt had posted something in this thread which got lost. Post again, atkt! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, can u explain me why v can't create the folder on desktop or other inside the drive with name of "CON"? Thank in advance.....
Hi CEans! Now you need not download the Yahoo/Live messenger. Just try out https://webmessenger.yahoo.com - Yahoo's latest web messenger! Its Cool & Simple ๐Ÿ˜ -The Big K-
CEans, On 4th of May, CE faced a strange problem. The database went down for no reason ๐Ÿ˜’ . The problem was fixed and then CE started facing another problem!...
The Lost opportunity ....and the next in line I had made up my mind to shift from Malad to Santacruj, it was getting hectic and monotonous day by day. Santacruj,...
Wishing many many happy happy returns of the day to Sttepz ! & Ferrari_arj Rock on folks! May your dreams come true! :myparty: -The Big K-