windows drive not ready

hey..
can anyone tell me what is the cause of this error message-windows drive not ready along with message :exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. I believe that there is hidden talent and creativity deep in everyone's mind. so this thread is just to know about the creativity of CEans.. the poem of...
hi friends.. do you really think that seminars and counselling sessions regarding personality development and positive attitude can alter the thinking way of individuals? 😒
what will happen if exhaust gas from a main engine of....say a bike is passed onto another cylinder and fresh air is introduced into that cylinder...(the main engine and the...
hello.. i just want to know the complete procedure to enroll for SCJP.. do we get some study material..on payin the enrollment amount or it is just an examination fees..??
Hi all... I'm a newbie and want to ask something bout servo motor before i do the purchasing. Can the servo motor rotate to other degree beside 0, 90, and...