Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\VISHAL-PC\Music\Welcome Message.vbs`. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again .

Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\VISHAL-PC\Music\Welcome Message.vbs`. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again .

Replies

• All Video Uploading
    All Video Uploading

Help me Everybody

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Okay, it's impossible for us to figure out what's going on. Apparently, there's some file on your machine that the system is unable to find. Can you describe what exactly are you trying to do and at what step are you getting this error?

PS: Please use your real name, your current name is likely to be identified as spam by our system and your posts may get deleted. 

• Aryaman Gupta
    Aryaman Gupta

It's impossible for us to help you in this case because the File you are trying to find is only in your System not in ours. Maybe your file is deleted from that place, I think you should try recovering it via RECUVA.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would you please tell me how I can make my career in digital marketing. I had done 6 months professional training in digital marketing after my graduation in computer science....
Design News says:The year 2019 is here, which puts us one step closer to the next decade, one that will be amazingly disruptive in terms of technology. Many people fear...
Most of the employees in India (~93% of them) believed that the standard notice period in companies should be brought down from 90 days to 30 days. I wonder what...
I'm wondering what do our fellow engineers prefer - Video courses or text-based courses. We're planning for an upcoming feature on CrazyEngineers where we'd host courses from authorities from various...
According to foreign media reports, Indonesia's Deputy Minister of industry said on Jan. 29 local time that Indonesia's new electric vehicle policy will be finalized, and the future government will...