Windows 8 Release Date Is 26 October 2012!

Microsoft has made it official that the next Windows, The Windows 8 will be released to the masses on October 26, 2012. Microsoft is betting big on the next version of Windows and has made significant changes to almost everything - right from the branding (new simpler logo) to removing the start button and bringing in the METRO UI. The new UI aims to bring a uniform browsing experience all over tablets and the desktop machines.

Windows-8-Logo

Microsoft's also announced #-Link-Snipped-# - the tablet that is all set to rival the Apple's iPad. Microsoft has a lot in its bag this time 😀

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Still they are on a loss.... :'(

May be office and windows 8 combo can save them. I do not have much expectation from Surface
    Beating Apple in their own territory is almost impossible.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, because the Windows 7 sales will drop. I haven't checked the details, but is there any one single Microsoft's business that's caused the loss?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Walkman - the brand got synonymous with the personal music players. Sony's launched F800 - the Android powered walkman with a cool 3.5" display. Yeah, it's a touch screen and...
When I graduated (in 2003), IT was an established sector where engineers would rush to get jobs! Why? Because IT offered everything that people would just dream about and it...
i need seminar reports about piano key spill way for dams... help me plzz
It's not only the vision but a mission of not only Dr. APJ Kalam but of all the Indians who love their country and are ready to work for its...
'Student' today😉 "Engineer" tomorrow👍