Windows 8 Download Size?

So I'm considering downloading Windows 8, I however want to know what's the total size of the download. From the initial steps I took, it seems that Windows first downloads an installer and then that installer will fetch necessary setup files. Has anyone downloaded entire Windows 8 setup? I'd like some information on this.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is on #-Link-Snipped-#

edit:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Didn't get you. I clicked on the link you posted and it asks me to login to Microsoft's website. Is there any information inside? If yes, could you post a summary of it here so that all our readers benefit?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Oh.. the image removed from site.
    Anyone can login using live.com account to see the detail of various windows products.To download MSDN account needed.
    here is one of them
    Windows 8 Enterprise (x64) English
    3329 MB
    File Name: en_windows_8_enterprise_x64_dvd_917522.iso
    SHA1: 4EADFE83E736621234C63E8465986F0AF6AA3C82
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ~3.4 GB. Sounds good. Though it's going to take some time to download in my connection. I wish we've a gbps network in India 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I go to Windows 8 download shop and initiate a download, I get an exe file which I can't run on OSX. I've been browsing through their website trying...
Want to book iPhone 5, 16GB Black model from Airtel? The good news is that India's largest telecom operator is accepting preorders for the latest from Apple. The price of...
Steve Jobs was a master designer and had a eye for the detail. Not many know that he was designing a private yacht for himself and his family in association...
Looks like the rivals are leaving no stone unturned to criticise the newly launched iPad-Mini tablet. Check out this amazon ad that compares the Kindle Fire HD with the iPad...
I was recently informed that a leading IT company in India recruited several thousand engineers and sent them call letters in time. It then asked all those candidates to appear...