Windows 8: Bugs & Comparison Of Extreme Features With Windows 7

guys .could anyone please post information regarding defects in windows 8 or atleast give a location to find it. i also want a comparision between extreme features of windows 7 and windows 8

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think it is not proper to answer "defects" of windows 8. I assume you mean "bad features" of Windows 8. This basically depends on taste of person to person. For some; "Windows" is "awesome", while for me it's "shitload".There are people with mixed feelings too 😉

Even thoough check this out :
    m.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/windows-8-vs-windows-7-8-ways-its-different-1025285

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    thanx a lot for ur reply. but i have a doubt in my mind that if windows 8 is a shit load , why ould have microsoft introduced that.is it a waste of everything
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Like I said, perspective changes from person to person.I hated Windows 7 too while some tagged it "Best OS".It's all about "taste".
    I am into Linux, so there is no hope that I will ever "like" Windows.Call it 'obsession' for OpenSource community or 'love'.I am rolling with it 'till end 😀
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    ok then. what do you think about mac x by apple.could u please figure out its features too.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well each person has his own taste buddy based on that each and everyone's preferences of OS changes and their views also change

You will not believe if I say some of my class mates are obsessed with IE and while the whole world calls IE crap. Based on their habits of using the software package and it's compatibility differs and tastes likes and dislikes vary

No one can say otherwise here

In the case of iOS I will say "It will do exactly what it's manufacture the Apple company says Neither more nor less" This can be both a boon and bane for you depending on your usage.

if you use too much pirated stuff iOS is not yours cause many popular software sharing sites are not supported in iOS. Now I think I have answered your question well
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    the entire windows series is getting better in looks but getting worst in the case of "freedom"
    freedom here means, that the windows 8 doesn't allow users to install their own developed applications. It stops every code or program which tries to retrieve the info of the system.
    Earlier in windows 7 we could change the the user account control settings to minimum and somehow the apps were allowed to run. But, in windows 8, even this thing doesn't work!!

Any suggestions over this??
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    thank you 4 your replies people. iam very much satisfied with them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in final year of engineering. electronics branch. I'm having only 55% aggregate .I am not eligible for any campus placements. What should i do now? I am learning...
Life on life on life. This amazing electron micrograph shows a less than a millimeter crustaCEan (what else?) with a 20 micrometer diatom on it, which has a 500 nanometer...
The basics of the working of a spectrograph are neatly described in this smal article from Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=ancient-stars-how-does-spectrograph-work
Is every body satisfied with google search results displayed. I personally am not cause if safety filters are not reliably set then most of the time unnecessary results are pictured...
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST RECENT DEVELOPMENTS OR PROJECTS IN POWER ELECTRONICS?