Wind turbine with vertical blades

i want to do my final year projects. my project is alternate wind turbine blades in vertical. if any drawbacks in that project. help me sir....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DHINESH BABU.G
    i want to do my final year projects. my project is alternate wind turbine blades in vertical. if any drawbacks in that project. help me sir....
    Not exactly sure what you're asking for. It makes sense if you explain your project and what you are trying to achieve so that others can find drawbacks.
  • DHINESH BABU.G
    DHINESH BABU.G
    sir actually the wind turbine blades are in horizontal. but my project was vertical blades sir. nowadays there are horizontal blades only used in the power protection sir. Can i do the wind turbine blades in vertical ....๐Ÿ˜Ž.... i want to provide the power by using the vertical axis wings . help me sir
  • DHINESH BABU.G
    DHINESH BABU.G
    below image is the type of blades sir
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread Moved to Mechanical section as It's related to Blade design.
  • DHINESH BABU.G
    DHINESH BABU.G
    ok thank you sir i can wait for the result sir.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    DHINESH BABU.G
    ok thank you sir i can wait for the result sir.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    No need to call Sir, just post the query with full detail i'm sure you'll get some replies. Rather than asking with short replies. Have a nice stay on forum. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • adren022
    adren022
    More details regarding what you want to do with your project is required what is its applications ? Reason for building it? How much time are you willing to spend on it? Do you want to do design and analysis? or just a theoretical project ?

You should think of first the size, capacity how you'll get the materials if your planning to fabricate it. If your planning to simulate you'll require knowledge of Solidworks or Nastran i think.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Share your gift ideas for this Christmas - Some from the top of my mind are - Kindle Fire Tshirts or Hoodies with Geeky Quotes Crayola ColorStudio HD Samsung Galaxy...
Disney Official website states that Job Opportunities in their company include professional and managerial roles in: Networking Engineering Development Information Security Account Management Web Analytics Data Warehousing Business Intelligence Program...
Ever thought of doing something after starting the application and forgot it when something new comes? Let me go through a small script, which "speaks" when you start an app,...
i have seen a project topic on net. i.e WHEEL CHAIR CONTROLLED USING TONGUE for paralysed attacked patients.am really interested in doing that.but,i dont have any idea about how to...
Stanford University is offering some very good FREE Online Courses commencing from January / February 2012 for Spring 2012. There are many courses under CS, one course each for Civil...