wind turbine projects concepts

Wind energy is one of the most famous and oldest technique of obtaining electricity. It is also a non renewable energy resource. It had undergone lots of R&D work for maintaining the highest efficiency. But it has also the bunch of drawbacks. Mainly...
1. Gearbox failure
2. Blade failure
3. Foundation failure
4. Big size
5. Lightning problems
6. Speed controls etc
Any one interested can do projects on these topics. Because now a days there is lots of scope for renewable energy resources.

Replies

• Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    varun kumar K A
    Wind energy is one of the most famous and oldest technique of obtaining electricity. It is also a non renewable energy resource. It had undergone lots of R&D work for maintaining the highest efficiency. But it has also the bunch of drawbacks. Mainly...
    1. Gearbox failure
    2. Blade failure
    3. Foundation failure
    4. Big size
    5. Lightning problems
    6. Speed controls etc
    Any one interested can do projects on these topics. Because now a days there is lots of scope for renewable energy resources.
    If anybody knows more projects on this concept plz share here...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why cold working process is followed by annealing? Cant we directly go for hot working process?
Hi I heard that CRNGO(Cold rolled non grain oriented) steels is rolled in random directions such that the grains elongate in different directions. Is rolling Possible in random directions? If...
Hi, I have been working on a Sponsored Research Project during the final year of my M.Tech. The responsibilities were same as that of a Project Assistant. However, I was...
Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo, has launched an upgraded version of Oppo F1s unveiled earlier in August this year with increased RAM and internal storage capacity. The new device sports a...
Wishing loads of happiness and success on your special day! Happy Birthday @Manish Goyal Keep rocking! 🎉😁😁