Win A CrazyEngineers T-Shirt For The Best Engineer In Your Life!

We're giving away TWO t-shirts TODAY - to the best engineer you've come across in your life! Yeah - win for your friend, teacher, professor, colleague, spouse, sibling or anyone who you think is the best engineer!

Two lucky CEans will win a CrazyEngineers T-Shirt for them!

t-shirt
Those who don't know - It's a unisex t-shirt!

Note: You cannot nominate yourself! πŸ˜€

How To Participate?
Submit your entry in following format:-

Full Name Of Person You Are Nominating: [Relation With You]
Why do you think the nominee is the best engineer in your life:

Time Limit: Today, 24th November 2014, till 10 PM (IST)

Go, Win a t-shirt for the best engineer in your life! πŸ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Submit your entries below πŸ˜€

Update: The t-shirt will be sent directly to the person you've nominated!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sample Entry:

Full Name Of The Person You Are Nominating: Mr. Ashok Katdare (My Father)
    Why do you think the nominee is the best engineer in your life: I grew up watching him fix stuff like a magician! From scooter, car to TV - he'd cure everything! I dedicate my career as an engineer to him.
  • pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    Neetu Tiwari
    she is the one of those engineers who start the work and end it to a different node.she does hundreds of mistakes in completing a task and also involves me to make the gadget correct. we both don't know how to fix things but we search and try ....results are not always successful (most of the time) but we learn different different things related to other engineering streams which are not even teach in the classroom...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Please also mention the relationship [friend, brother, sister, colleague etc.]
  • pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    pawan kumar tiwari
    Neetu Tiwari
    she is the one of those engineers who start the work and end it to a different node.she does hundreds of mistakes in completing a task and also involves me to make the gadget correct. we both don't know how to fix things but we search and try ....results are not always successful (most of the time) but we learn different different things related to other engineering streams which are not even teach in the classroom...
    she is my elder sister....
  • princesspooja
    princesspooja
    Mr. Bhaskar Ghuge(father).
    He is my IDOL..My father an electric engineer, I have inherited much more : a passion for learning and insatiable curiosity which has saved me well through out my academic career.He taught me to explore the world with inquisitive eyes, constantly seeking to learn more ,to understand more.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abin Varghese

My college-mate, we also studied some certification courses together, and now we work together. He's an intelligent guy and a great help with engineering concepts and a real hard-worker. Helped me with difficult topics all the time, and also is a great teacher to many of us hostlers. He does not mind the time or place to clear a doubt. Also, got a weird passion of being a hair-stylist - that qualifies him for the title of 'Crazy' Engineer. πŸ‘
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Mr.Gnanaraj (my dad)..,
    He is the best engineer because being born in a small village he dosen't know anything about engineering..but as he grew,he had a craziness over the working of machines..setting a goal to be a mechanical engineer became the first engineer in his village(in 1980s)..After his achievement and motivation many young minds came forth to do engineering discipline....and today our village has been turned into an small town holding many hundreds of engineers in it..And not only that he also does his part as an engineer in household activities..Though he is an mechanical engineer..he never allows an electrician in to our house..he himself do all the electrical works,minor plumbing works..etc and also he trains me to do that.He never throws an item away instead he would think of to reuse at least a part from it.Moreover he continues his job as a teacher still encouraging his students in engineering discipline..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Deepak Babu (My Dad).
    My dad is a doctor by profession, yes he is a doctor. But he is a master of fixing everything at home. Be it computer or tube light or fridge. And he has a habit of using second hand bikes most of the times so he is a master in fixing bikes and i learn my first engineering classes from my dad which fixing Yamaha RXZ. The plug thing. Next fixing all electrical equipment and testing for power etc. I learnt from him!
  • Rewati Bulusu
    Rewati Bulusu
    Pankaj Vanjani
    He is my friend, since school all he knew was engineering! Struggling with piece of codes, executing it was his sole motto! He has worked on many projects in various technologies and still is curious & enthusiast for many ahead!
    This keeps him going on & that's what inspires me!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CEan #-Link-Snipped-#
    I would like to nominate him for his amazing achievements at work so far. Once he had shared his story on CrazyEngineers that really showed us how passionate he is about his work & life as an engineer. Coding, Developing, Creating, Innovating, Teaching (his kid and his students) - He's doing it all with equal aplomb and style!

Salute to you Mr. Das.
    You've been already been awarded multiple awards, here's just a small token of appreciation from my side.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    #-Link-Snipped-# That was very touchy post indeed! I am touched!πŸ˜€
  • Shivam Agrawal
    Shivam Agrawal
    Vaibhav Tripathi(Friend, Junior),
    One of the best engineer I found in my life. He is from IT branch, but for this guy sky i the limit. He can fix any electronic gadget, a good coder, dis guy taught met the real meaning of Engineer. He has no fix domain, can work in whatever domain one want, helps senior to make their projects , the best thing about this guy is tha even after having a huge accident in his life, he is living his life more happily than anyone else can.
    I am sure that one day this guy will establish his own company.
    Salute to Vaibhav
  • sandesh hegde
    sandesh hegde
    I want to nominate Sindhu K R who is my elder sister.It was her dream to be an engineer ,to be more specific software engineer.According to me she is fluent in her coding skills and cofortable in programming.She is not a born brilliant but a hard worker.
    I'am always pleased when i look at my sisters position now.She has stood as a role model for me.I'am following her footsteps to become a good programmer in the coming days....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr. Amit Gohel AKA #-Link-Snipped-# (My Friend/Junior),

From the day I meet this guy I saw the potential he has about the technology and to work on some innovative idea and never give up. I see this guy looking everything as a technical point of view and comes up with idea to make it better or what exactly is there inside.

Even when we are doing fun we use technology in it and I really enjoyed great time with him. I can see ability to change the world with some innovation from this guy.

It would be great to see this guy wearing a CE Tee in next workshop of Microchip or Texas Instruments or ST with me. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note that the giveaway ends tonight at 10 PM (IST). πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's really fantastic to read all these heart-felt write-ups. πŸ˜€ Waiting for more.
    We are ready with the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt + Stickers packets, all wrapped up ready to dispatch.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Ramaninder Singh [Colleague] :
    He is one of the best engineer I have seen as of now so far. We just met over Facebook before we came over to Germany. Once I met him I could see the potential inside him. He is basically from CSE department and he is an amazing coder and never gives a rest for that piece of code. He is amazing not only in coding but also in fixing machines and cycles etc. As we are students we use cycles here and he is the one who does on thing on his own and help me also. Likes to understand the concept and architectures of each and every thing he likes. "He broke a automatic stamp pad of his father's just to see how the design is and how it works". A crazy geek of Computer I have to say. He has no fixed domain, he works on very domain and he says " All we need is logic rest all follows the way". This is the favorite sentence I always hear from him.

An extreme hard worker and never sleeps until he completes his work. He is and was working on multiple projects at a same time and also he is free lancer. His aim is to open a company, and he did register the company name legally and built the website and bought domain also. All he is needs is people and place to start the company.
    He is a Coder, Creative and Innovative. He helps me so much in my academics and gets the best out of him when I needed a help or hand to walk. Call him in middle of night and ask him help he will be always available. Because I do this ofen when we work on different topic I ask him some doubts where he does a lot research for my topic and answer and helps me. This is what inspires me of him and I am sure he will open a company soon and become a great entrepreneur in his life.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Mrs Shyama Bargah (Mother).
    The Best Engineer ever in my Life is My Mom. I'v learned Every single things from her. Though She's not an Engineer By Degree , But is a true engineer by nature. Any Problems , Whether its Big & Small Any Situations Whether its Good or Bad She has it in her to get things done Correctly & with ease ..

She's A Multi tasker.
    A Problem Solver
    A Counseller
    A True Warrior
    An All Rounder. πŸ˜€
  • jaya ram
    jaya ram
    vihari (my professor)
    he helped me a lot in understanding physics.he is such a man who used to send his research works to iits he has educated a lot of students without taking fee.i think he almost spend his life in doing research.one of his works is he did practically showed how grahambell invented phone.we like him very much.he is the best.
  • Rohit Mukund
    Rohit Mukund
    Navneet Singh Padam
    Friend and Roommate

He is the best engineer as far as i know and it is because the way of approach he takes for any problem is scientific ... He is from chemical branch .. But has the knowledge of technology , machines , electronic ... And various fields ...
    He is sound in literature and is updated of international stuff ... He is active and fun to be around
    So ... I see him completing the exact definition of an engineer. ... Which is ... His scientific approach ... Practical knowledge ... Aware of surrounding things ... Active and helpful being ...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Okay, so many superb entries. It is going to get super tough to choose just two #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kuldeepk07
    Kuldeepk07
    Mrs Veena Yadav ( My Mom )

- Yup "SHE" is the best Engineer ever in my life. Cause is so simple - She got a son like me but, she worked with her efforts and engineerd the peronality I own today in my live.
    She is hardworking, never tyring & even we use the term never give up for some people but, for Her its the best picture - any Picasso could ever paint.

In simple She has done everything .. I could presently mange to ocoour from my dictionary.

- She could praise me when I gt an accident and gt an ingury to my face and a fracture at acne
    - She can feed us even when my Dad says (I frgt to bring vegs. today)
    - She could dress me when I gt less than a minute fr the school bus (Class L.K.G.)
    - She could face my Principle when I hit a student with the Bat n my Dad said let him..
    - She could make me laugh "TODAY" whn my Dad had said He is now 24 & gt no Job ?
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Shalakha Panchbhai (My Sister)

She is like my best friend. In her childhood days, she often wondered what is electricity and why did she get a shock when current passed through her body. All this sowed in her the seeds of eagerness to explore the home appliances and eventually ended up damaging most of them. In this process, she realized that her keen interest is in electronics. Later, she decided to pursue engineering and it was quite obvious to take up electronics branch. She worked in many projects which demonstrated her willingness to learn new technologies. In her own way, she has taught me that a few shocks in life should not kill your curiosity and endeavor to achieve your dreams.
  • ELDHOSE K SHIBU
    ELDHOSE K SHIBU
    Thomas K shibu (brother)
    He is the best explorer i had ever seen. Bought anything new, he will dismantle it and have them study..... but rather dosent know how to fix them back !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reminder : The giveaway ends exactly at 10:00 PM IST.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Prabal Singh(Friend).
    He was my college friend and hosteler ,from the very first day i met him.he is a born engineer ,to work either like a technician when in our hostel light issue frequently occurred during exam days in night and he fixes the issues so every body can study and do well.master of registry editor,hardware issues in system, no one can beat him.
    He truly deserves the CE T-shirt!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for all the entries. Winners of the giveaway will be announced tomorrow morning between 8 am - 10 am. πŸ˜€

Everyone's who nominated, please keep an eye on the announcements section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption ​for the following image to win the prize! What is Kip Saying? ​
As you all know that this week we are celebrating the Crazy Engineers Anniversary week. The whole week is dedicated to 'YOU - THE CRAZY ENGINEERS' across the world. In...
I came across this code breaker in Google+ Calling all code-breakers and puzzle-solvers: In honor of Alan Turing's legacy, give our #ImitationGamepuzzle a try. We're giving away a free film...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​
It's no brainer that OnePlus' engineers and designers aren't sitting idle watching people jump over each other to buy the OnePlus One. They have been working on the successor to...