Will you volunteer for CE Publicity?

CEans,

We are planning for round 2 of CE promotions among colleges & universities. In the round 2; we are planning to make a rocking poster (with your feedback, of course!) and send it to colleges & universities. We'll need your help in -

1. Making sure that these posters are displayed in your college/university.
2. Greater word of mouth publicity among your friends.
3. Organizing CE Meets in your college, city etc.

How many are in?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I can assist with any in the US
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    I can assist with any in the US
    That's great, gohm. We'll discuss US promotions plan too. I'm sure many others will join in.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am in 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I have done mouth publicity already very much in college ,but require more as with meets and posters..Now this is my final sem,so will not in college more but surely handover to juniors and known peoples in college ....cheers for CE. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I can help in going to colleges in weekends and giving publicity.
    I guess all colleges run on saturdays 😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I am quite interested.,So i am in and proud to promote CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan you know my blog address(If not see my signature). It is not fascinating right?.I Want to improve my both blogs Java Programmer's Blog and also for Tech Savvy's Blog...
hello i am computer science btech final year student.. this year no company come to visit our campus.. so i got no offer.. all of you please suggest ways how...
Its being rumored that Google will announce Google TV (Called Smart TV) in next few hours at Google I/O. Google has partnered with SONY, INTEL & LOGITECH to launch new...
If you want an email attachment alternative, look at Droopy; a cool Python script that lets your receive large files from your friends by turning your computer into a mini-server....
hey people, I use mobile broadband internet . Though itouch access internet within a given wi-fi hotspot, I was wondering if I can make my itouch access internet through my...