will this concept work for wireless electricity??

suppose there's a load, connected to the plug through wires(----).
Now, cut the wire in the middle like this (-- --),
and attach two magnets, each to both the ends of the wire like this (--oo--).
now slowly, move the magnets apart from each other like this (--o o--) then (--o o--) still further (--o o--) and so on...

will it still give power to the load(considering the electromagnetic energy)???

Replies

• limestone7000
    limestone7000
    105 views and not a single reply?
    😔
  • tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    Speaking for myself and 105 others - of course, it won't work. What electromagnetic energy are you talking about?
  • lal
    lal
    The load mentioned here works on electricity. That is it needs a current to flow through it. Current flow is nothing but flow of electrons. And now if we are breaking the lines and placing magnets as you've said, there is no path for the current as electrons wont be flowing by magnetic forces.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? 😎

hi

Hi every1... I am new here..
HI I am soniya... I am doing my dissertation on " ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY" which is a IEEE project. Can any1 please suggest me advances...
India's AirTel has successfully concluded its $10.7 billion deal to acquire the African assets of Kuwait's Zain, making it the world's fifth largest mobile phone services company. The transaction is...
iPhone 4 will be introduced in India by Vodafone in as early as July. The device is expected to be priced at about 40k. With all the zing to the...