Will SOLID, being developed by Tim Berners-Lee, the Man Who Created the World Wide Web, be the new game changer?

Quote:“We demonstrated that the Web had failed instead of served humanity, as it was supposed to have done, and failed in many places,” he told me. The increasing centralization of the Web, he says, has “ended up producing—with no deliberate action of the people who designed the platform—a large-scale emergent phenomenon which is anti-human.” Endquote

“I Was Devastated”: Tim Berners-Lee, the Man Who Created the World Wide Web, Has Some Regrets | Vanity Fair

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: While most of us have experienced the anger and frustration of being stuck in seemingly endless traffic, few of us would turn this bitter emotion into a new business...
Quote: But did you know that the development of firework shows requires an understanding of science, chemistry, physics, and engineering? Endquotehttps://www.designnews.com/materials-assembly/9-things-you-probably-don-t-know-about-fireworks?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4692&elq_cid=1069623
I have finished ccna course and searching job and my current location is chennai. 
I need to know about this?and what products can be needed?