Will Mankind Destroy Itself?

Michio Kaku sees two major trends in the world today: the first is toward a multicultural, scientific, tolerant society; the other, as evidenced by terrorism, is fundamentalist and monocultural. Whichever one wins out will determine the fate of man.

Check it out here and place your opinions:

[video=youtube;7NPC47qMJVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NPC47qMJVg&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Independent inventor; mechanically inclined; worked on cars and obsessed with mechanical problem solving. Had an idea 15 years ago, but it was put on the back burner due to life....
hi, can anybody tell me how to prepare for cdac dac entrance exam means from where i can find sample papers and 1 confusion is there any english section as...
An amazing, almost unbelievable act. Hannold climbing Yosemite with just his hand hold. No ropes or other protection! FORA.tv - Climbing Yosemite
Liquidweb owned Storm On Demand announced something totally awesome today. They are offering free incoming bandwidth and have reduced the hosting charges for the cloud hosting service "StormOnDemand". Here's the...
Hello Everyone: Please find the problem details in the omages, i am urgently in need of a solution for this problem, if any one can solve it please solve it...