1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Will I get seat at CDAC ACTS PUNE in first allocation with rank 31 in A+B+C category?

Question asked by Prajakta Inamdar in #CDAC #Electronics on Dec 30, 2019
Prajakta Inamdar
Prajakta Inamdar · Dec 30, 2019
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

I have applied for PGesd

Posted in: #CDAC #Electronics
Cyborg 009
Cyborg 009 · Dec 30, 2019
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Yes, there are 120 seats.

TANMAY PAGARE
TANMAY PAGARE · Dec 31, 2019
Rank D1 - MASTER

For DESD PG-course in pune ACTS and Sunbeam are best. They have 100% placements on a average of 5L package.As your rank is very good give 1st preference for ACTS then go for sunbeam. i am sure you will get ACTS. Best  of luck for your future.

Cyborg 009
Cyborg 009 · Jan 2, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Western Digital offered 14.42L ctc for System Design Verification profile to a DESD guy at Acts Pune.

10L+ CTCs have been offered in the past by IBM, Veritas, Seagate, Siemens etc.. 

Get into contact with Cdac Alumni on LinkedIn, they may share their experiences. 

[Prototype]
[Prototype] · Jan 3, 2020
Rank B1 - LEADER

You'll get a seat in Acts, Pune. 

Though I am not sure about the high amount of package that's being quoted. I am almost sure the packages won't be that high. 

Even if they are, let's says 10 L CTC, it'll be an eyewash. The actual cash component will be at max 5L. The take home will still be be less. So don't do 10/12 =83k in hand. And frankly, don't except such a high income from first job. Give more preference to the profile you're being offered than to the size and fame of the company. Anyway, this discussion is not for today. Come back after, 6 months and we'll revisit. Just make sure you give your best in studies. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up