Will I get placed in a good company? Will M.Tech help?

I passed my 10th with 66%(ICSE) and 54% in 12th (CBSE) but i am maintaining 7.9 pointer (79%) till now as i am in 6th semester and so will i get placed in a good company. will pursuing M . tech from a good college earn me a good placement

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

M.Tech will surely help if you get admission in a reputed college; say one among the top 15. Otherwise, I think it's going to be heavy in terms of money and time. 

Better concentrate on learning the skills required to get a job in IT company. Learn a new programming language and build your own portfolio on GITHUB. That'd help you better get a job. I hope this helps. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What...
A System Designed to Handle End to End PaymentsAccept All Payment ModesWith Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMI, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay...
I need the book for that title. it says electrical machinery but there is no such topic in the book. any ideas what book might contain that title 
Instructables says:In this instructable we will learn how to make a really working gas turbine engine at home. There are many tries to make a homemade gas turbine, described over...
Any here experience in the zalenium how to use to do Auto scale ?