Widget To Add 'Total Views' Per Post Under Article For Blogspot

I would like to add the widget which mentions the 'total number of views' per article for Blogspot.
Can anyone name it ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Blogspot itself has number of views at all post screen.
  • sauhard
    sauhard
    You can design your own widget for blogspot if you know a lil bit of coding. reply if you need more help 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    I would like to add the widget which mentions the 'total number of views' per article for Blogspot.
    Can anyone name it ?
    This one should solve your problem -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# - It will be great if you can develop a customized code though. Discussion about the same is welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's a dream of many engineers to be placed in a Multi-National Company. No doubt it has its own advantages and disadvantages. But nowadays, lot of my friends are finding...
This thread is being started as a base foundation for all those people seeking job changes and getting calls from various consultancies or directly from other IT firms. Now there...
NASA has successfully launched TDRS-L or third-generation Tracking and Data Relay Satellite at 9:33 pm (0233 GMT Friday) from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Thursday. The concept behind TDRS has emerged...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST/GUIDE ME IN PUBLISHING PAPERS ON TOOL DESIGN/TOOLINGS ETC?
Let us write a program to find lograthim of number Please don't use Google or anything, try to develop your own code. Please don't use any predefined functions If possible...