Why work with Infosys

My personal favourites are:

• nice cool atmosphere on most days
  • It has a big name. You just need to tell people that you are with Infy and they are drooling over you
  • Girls are super-cool
  • My bay - I am like a krishna amongst gopis. There are girls all over.
What makes work @ Infosys great for you?

Even if you have not yet got a job with Infosys, but are planning to, you can answer this question.

Replies

• pkantham
    pkantham
    Hey what happened? No replies this time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following is the first set of questions that may be asked in an interview related to computer network. Try your best to answer them in your own words. 1. Why...
Square Kilometer Array is the world's largest Telescope in the whole world ever!!! The main bids are from Australia-New Zealand group and South African group. Just imagine you can peep...
Lulz Security, the now-famous hacker group who have been in news lately for their hacks on Sony websites has reportedly pwned an FBI-affiliated website in retaliation for a recent U.S....
i am doing my b.e (ece) and going to finish my first year by this month .sometimes i feel to go higher studies but some times to do job.but whenever...
CrazyEngineers VoiCE Articles: Google To Track Dengue Hubs - CrazyEngineers Persistent Systems To Acquire Agilent Technologies’ Software Business To Bolster Life Sciences Expertise - CrazyEngineers Intel Now Shrink Kids With...