why only 8 mb space left in h/d after partitioning

hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread.

my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the hard disk

Replies

• shash2k2
    shash2k2
    i cant say why it happens but you can recover that space by using tools like partition magic. its free and very good tool.its may be fault with windows xp partitioning tool.
  • zatin_gupta2000
    zatin_gupta2000
    yaa dear i know this but initially..........aisa hota kyu hai
    me yeh jaaanna chahraha tha.......
  • TheV
    TheV
    That space is used for keeping deleted files( which is deleted forever ) If you by mistake deleted any file forever, then also you can get back that file by using some software like Tuneup...You can also get that file without software but it is little tricky...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...
Hi All , It was time new microsoft vista has arise to the Information Technology market....can anyone tell me its features & availibity...... Regards vibhor_one
OK.. So there must be some people who are a member of many other forrums or such sites...(like i m) Share those community names with others... I am a member...
Well...I found this to be the correct place for askin' this question. My Question is regarding a restriction put in this forum that any post must have at least 50...
We are a little late, but we just managed this in time - HaPPy Birthday Neha 😁😁! 🎉Party On! Neha has been on CE and she has done a fantastic...