Why no Auro 11.1 or 7.1 audio system in smartphones?

Why not AURO 11.1 for phones?

What’s the future of earphones?

Whether it will be a 7.1 or an 11.1?

All have been using phones and the main additional feature we ultimately and often using is the audio player. Now there are lots and lots of phones out with latest and advanced features but if you take a keen look on the specs we notice that we have not seen newer than 5.1 audio surround. What it makes the manufacturers to not moving to 7.1 or 11.1.Recently film named “Vishwaroopam” has been released with 11.1 audio system and my friends who had experienced the 11.1 surround system said that it was an awesome experience and longing for an another one. So I want to know whether there is any other phone out there with 7.1 or 11.1 audio feature..Is this because of the hardware capability or the companies lagging behind the technology?Can we produce a small air lock earphone with 7.1 where 5.1 is possible?

Feel free to comment. Would you like to have a phone with 7.1 or 11.1 surround audio system and a apt earphone for that.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well Ceans! I want to create a php module and run that as an exe file. Can anyone suggest to proceed? It will be fine if you gave an example...
hello everyone I am currently studying artificial intelligence and for this using software of visual prolog 5.1, but i cannot install it. I don't no why but when i am...
Hoping you are all well also.
Good year s has been manufacturing Eagle F1 GSD 3 tyres in India from the last year. And its sucess is very huge. It has the new V thread technology...
Lava Mobiles, the Indian company that specializes in Android smartphone manufacturing, has now entered the hot and bubbling tablet arena with the launch of Lava XOLO tablet. Established in 2009,...