Why my FireFox shows following error?

CEans , I use Firefox latest one but some times most freqently it shows message like

" Server Not found " and the web page also wont opens .😔
at same time when I go to IE or googel chrome then it too shows some message like IE shows " Web page cannot Displays "
and chrome shows message " Error (some no.) "

Please some buddy help me.what could be the reason for this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In my opinion, this problem is mostly associated with the ISP. You can always check this by using the ping command:

In Windows, click Start -> Run -> type cmd -> command prompt opens -> type ping #-Link-Snipped-#. com -> check the response.

Type exit to come out of the command prompt.

If you receive response from the server, then you are sure that you need to tweak your browser settings. Else just give your ISP a call and tell them to fix the problem.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Thanks biggie for reply , It did response but now what do you think the settings would be preventing it.
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    try flushing ur dns firefox has wierd DNS response problems sometimes

cmd--> c:\>ipconfig /flushdns

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am govind , doing my b.tech. in jntu anantapur in electrical branch.... i am interested to do small projects myself. can anyone give me idea to me please. i...
Hey guys have a look at the grand tribute to Michael Jackson on his Birthday Watch this video YouTube - Make it Large: A Tribute to Michael Jackson tell it...
The problem is to implement the counter in FPGA kit that uses 4 mhz. But the requirement is the counter should increment exactly at 1 second that is the counter...
Hi there, I have an idea that some company is interested in... And I think I have developed the product quite well but I need somebody who could finally check...
I ;-)AM HAVING A HARDWARE CONTEST DURING SEPTEMBER. I want to do a hardware involving microcontroller.please suggest a suitable plausible idea for the same as soon as possible.