Why Merry Christmas not Happy Christmas?

Marry Christmas to all CEans. for every festival we wish like Happy New Year, Happy Diwali so why Marry Christmas why not Happy Christmas.😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you mean 'Merry' Christmas. There's a difference between merry & marry. Some of the people think that they are antonyms 😁 .
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Scorpion007
    Marry Christmas to all CEans. for every festival we wish like Happy New Year, Happy Diwali so why Marry Christmas why not Happy Christmas.😉
    Both term "Merry" & "Happy" are used.I remember my WoW friends used to say "Happy Christmas" - they were from phillipines, while some United States friends used to wish as "Merry christmas".Some people uses merry while some happy, personal choice.

Happy & Merry are synonyms,ain't they ??
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Merry and happy have no difference they just mean the same use both

PS: never wish any one Marry Christmas you will be in big trouble
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    sorry for spelling mistake
    Conqueror
    Merry and happy have no difference they just mean the same use both

PS: never wish any one Marry Christmas you will be in big trouble
    sorry for spelling mistake
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# no issues buddy just for fun Never be worried about the word you use to wish

Just your wishes is what everyone expects
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Merry Christmas to all Ceans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it true that if pump rotates ones then engine rotates twice .......for example if pump makes 500rpm then engine makes1000rpm........why is it so?Which part is responsible for that?
Is there any way of creating shortcut icon using command prompt or C ???
I am having a free time waiting for my DOJ , I want to do something interesting and fun with computers, be it programming or designing but something different, It...
Hiiii to all CE Fans I got admissions from Deakin University and Central Quensland University ( Australia). I need all your suggestions and expectations about the future of these two...
I'm using nokia-c2 00.I wanted to transfer a videoby bluetooth from my laptop which was transferred to it from iphone.But my mobile is not supporting the same.Is there any way...