Why linux document's are not accessible from login window server ?

Hello friend's
Currently i am using two os's one is linux and the second one is win-xp.
While i login on linux i can able to access the window xp documents.But when i switch over to xp i can't able to access the files of linux.

What is the reason behind this ?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    It's because Linux can recognize Win XP's file system (FAT32 or NTFS) , but Win XP can't recognize Linux's file system.(ext2 etc..)
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can do it using some freeware tools... See this... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @SS thanks !!
    @praveen i just want to know the reason buddy.Well you have created a nice thread thanks for adding some additional information !!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    mohit007kumar00
    @SS thanks !!
    @praveen i just want to know the reason buddy.Well you have created a nice thread thanks for adding some additional information !!
    Welcome... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have just completed my second year for aeronautical engg. any one can tell me a place where i can do inplant training related to my field. plz give contact...
https://www.imageupload.org/thumb/thumb_42881.jpg
I'm trying to work out the structural solution to a university project (in architecture). Basically, I require flying shoring between walls of a very very large trench (14m deep ~10m...
Swedish researchers have tested an electric wheelchair that can sense its environment and transmit information to visually impaired users. Read more: 'Sighted wheelchair' uses laser scanner to map surroundings |...
Computers that mimic the human brain in the way they process data have moved a step closer to reality thanks to new research from the US. Read more: 'Memristor' could...