Why is it not possible to run car on water as fuel?

anybody can have any idea pls share to me
\\\\\

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ajith kumar.k
    anybody can have any idea pls share to me
    \\\\\
    Have you checked our existing discussion on the same topic? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ajith Kumar
    Ajith Kumar
    s can u have any idea ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    A very interesting topic. Both Hydrogen Safety and UCSB Science Line having the ability to burn. So IMO, you've to separate the oxygen and hydrogen from the water and burnt them alone?
  • Arthur McKendry
    Arthur McKendry
    sharfudeen
    A very interesting topic. Both Hydrogen Safety and UCSB Science Line having the ability to burn. So IMO, you've to separate the oxygen and hydrogen from the water and burnt them alone?
    It takes energy to break the bonds of H and O in water. You get this back when you burn them. Unfortunately the processes are not 100% efficient. Burning H2 in an engine has losses with friction, heat, etc. Separation of water into H and O also has losses. Even for fuel cells. I think you may as well charge batteries. Storing enough Hydrogen to run a car is not as safe yet. Many companies and people are working on it. TI was working on a Solar panel that separated water into Hydrogen and Oxygen a few years ago. I never heard how this turned out. The process/patents were probably purchased by a large oil company and sites in a vault for now.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, steam engines have been around a very long time. What else do you propose when you want to use "water as fuel"?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know it sounds silly .... but for obvious reasons i would like to know how do i like someone's post or thread?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•....I seriously need to appreciate many pals...
Hi all, This is Pankaj jain from chandigarh.I am 2012 passout graduate and did Btech in Electrical engineering.I have a 2.5 year work experience with oswal group a textile manufacturer...
Myself Mrinal Saha, did B.Tech in IT on 2005 & having 8.4 yrs experience in GIS & Engineering.Now I have resigned from my company & plan to do CDAC PG...
Hi, I completed my graduation in electrical engineering. i joined as a fresher in MNC company and working as an automation testing engineer from past 1.2 years .I worked on...
How can we implement cursor, procedure and function in sql (oracle)????!!!