Why is Gmail still BETA?

I read a post on one of the forums I was browsing, and someone asked why Gmail is still BETA?

Do you have any clue?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It indicates that it's an unfinished service:
    1. There's still on going features being added to Gmail. That shows/implies that Gmail is an advanced service thats always being updated!
    2. Any problems or issues can't be fully blamed on GMail, since its still "beta" ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    It indicates that it's an unfinished service:
    2. Any problems or issues can't be fully blamed on GMail, since its still "beta" ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah, its an unfinished service. But #2 you mentioned is the real reason ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
  • mahul
    mahul
    Biggie!, these days you seem to be a bit cross with google. Just kidding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Always. I'm always. I don't like that they are taking control of the web.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please suggest me some thing for my topic of interest(confused between microprocessor or principle of comm.) for my cv........... actually i want to know which has a better scope............ please...

Hey

hi all....๐Ÿ˜›
Now,we have been hearing that "BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS" but how many of us really have maintained that friendship with books?๐Ÿ˜• PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
any one here who can help me in selecting a topic for my mini project for 7th semester if it can be can be with something like with PLC or...
Hi CEan's can u help me in finding some nice networking projects on hardware and software and their resources and links as i deadly need for my final year project......I...