1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Why is direct selling business much popular than traditional and digital business these days?

Question asked by Kavya Burramolla in #Startups & Business on Dec 22, 2019
Kavya Burramolla
Kavya Burramolla · Dec 22, 2019
Rank C1 - EXPERT

In today's marketing era direct selling business is much popular than the traditional business and digital business. What is that prime reason for it? Is it the profits earning from business? 

Posted in: #Startups & Business
Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra · Dec 23, 2019
Rank B2 - LEADER

Direct selling business are considered to be more profitable than digital or traditional businesses. There are many reasons for a person to choose direct selling business over traditional businesses.

1) Money: You can make more and more money in direct selling industry. The amount earned is however is uptl to each individual. Because an individual can work as many or little hours as he/she chooses.

2) Flexibility: The nature of occupation affords a person pursuing it the ability to work whenever they want.

There is one more.. The main reason to choose direct selling is that It allows a person to be his own boss.

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Dec 23, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

I am not sure what makes you think that traditional or direct selling business earns you more. The world's biggest tech giants are all online companies, be it Amazon or Google or Alibaba. There's a shift happening in the world towards purchasing things online - things, that were never thought of before, would be bought online are now being purchased online every day all over the world.

I think there is no concrete metric or statistical data available to say that one kind of business is more popular over the other. In rapidly developing countries like India or developed countries like the United States, one can see that selling things digitally has become the rage. One cannot completely ignore the traditional businesses. However, the fact that traditional businesses are trying hard to go-online speaks a lot about the shift happening.

Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra · Dec 23, 2019
Rank B2 - LEADER

Yes I agree. @ankita but these are the views of the businesses at small scale.

The digital/online business requires more assets and dependability than direct business. In direct business the strategy shows one to one relation but In traditional or digital business it shows one to many or many to many relation between business owner and users. If we're comparing direct and indirect business than each and every aspect should be compared.

I know today is the era of digital world but the companies like google, amazon are on very large scale. They're fully based on techs.

But we can't deny the fact that people still have more believe on offline services than online services.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up