why hallo :)

Hey everybody!

My name's Vassilya.
I'm 2 years into school for Biotech, transferring to University of Newcastle (AUS) in January, and my life goal is to create a fire-breathing dragon.

I'm a complete nerd, I play D&D (2.0-3.5) about 3 times a week and Magic: the Gathering at least twice a week. I read, I rock-climb, I kayak, I spend hours looking for four-leaf clovers (87); I do many, many other things but lists are boring for both of us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Vassilya
    Hey everybody!

My name's Vassilya.
    I'm 2 years into school for Biotech, transferring to University of Newcastle (AUS) in January, and my life goal is to create a fire-breathing dragon.

I'm a complete nerd, I play D&D (2.0-3.5) about 3 times a week and Magic: the Gathering at least twice a week. I read, I rock-climb, I kayak, I spend hours looking for four-leaf clovers (87); I do many, many other things but lists are boring for both of us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
    Welcome to CE. looking forward to see you active here.

you can find fire breathing dragon in China.😉
  • Vassilya
    Vassilya
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. looking forward to see you active here.

you can find fire breathing dragon in China.😉
    haha thanks, I guess I'll just have to make a better one 😁
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. Your goal is innovative😀 . It makes me, to remember my childhood day's favorite story " Ice cream and the little dragon".
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Vassilya
    haha thanks, I guess I'll just have to make a better one 😁
    What change you want in updated Dragon.😛
  • Vassilya
    Vassilya
    Maybe I'll make it partly or wholly photosynthetic and save a ridiculous amount on the food bill 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, which is the best book to get the basics of current and electromagnetism?
Our economy are in a position to build strength during this interval(eurozone) but ​If Europe does slip into a crisis, it is going to be a very difficult time. There...
my self prerana patel😀...m frm satna(m.p.)...m in class 12th ...2012-13...frm maths stream..nd i wanted to do something freat in engineering..something nevr done before..! vese mah passion is to be designer..!...
i need to know the advancements in the digital image processing from the very beginning.... we all can obtain the knowledge about the recent advancements in the field.... but i...
Some fat people are jolly good fellows. Happy and healthy. Seems that all fat is not bad. Studies at Texas A&M indicate that 6-phosphorofructo-2-kinase (iPFK2) enzyme may be the protective...