Why Does My Computer Hang?

Hi All! Now, please explain to me the logic behind it.. all OS and memory stuff? why a system freezes and hangs and why sometimes all tricks fail and you have to restart ! Cant i just save my work..... 😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help in the interpretation of a line from GALVIN: "A system may obscure the directory's existing files until the file system is unmounted, terminating the use of the file...
Hi everyone I m Btech ECE student graduating in 2011. I have admit from UTA for MS computer Engg. in Fall 2011 (Gre-1100, Toefl-95) And also I am placed in...
Is there any good institute for MS in india after btech... Everyone prefer gre and do it from abroad..😒
I'm making a PID controller using a PIC18F452 in C. signed int pid_error; short ProportionalGain; short IntegralGain; short DerivitiveGain; double AccumError; short LastError; short TotalGain; signed int pid_output; unsigned char...
i need the circuit of 1.2G wireless rf transmitter and receiver circuit.. please help me as soon as possible guys.. its kind of urgent.. I'm also trying for it...