Why do we pay for electricity?

why do consumers pay electricity if the current flows back to the substation without being changed in size

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bryn muyaz
    why do consumers pay electricity if the current flows back to the substation without being changed in size
    Not really; the bulbs and the fans convert that energy and we pay for the energy that we consume.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZTE has launched a new smartphone in the market. The ZTE Blade A2 Plus is a Flipkart exclusive and will go on sale from midnight of February 6th, 2017. The...
An international team of researchers from the University of Central Florida's College of Optics and Photonics (CREOL) has developed a new blue-phase liquid crystal that could enable televisions, computer screens...
HI , my house roof crack and Water leakage issue photo attached. I need some solution from engineers. Basically I am electrical engineer. Any one suggest some idea.
Just after unveiling the Aqua Young 4G, Intex Technologies had a hidden surprise for us which was uncovered by a telecom store called Mahesh Telecom. Intex quietly took the covers...
Sony has released the PS4 system software update 4.50, codename Sasuke for beta program users. PS4 and PS4 Pro customers who have signed up for the beta program will get...