Why circuit theory name is given, why not network analysis?

network analysis seems to be broader than what we call as circuit theory, but why is name given as circuit theory????

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    isn't circuit theory a more, let's say a collective name(term) in comparison with the name "network analysis"..! The name must just give an overview or an idea about the subject...! don't go so technical in everything..! many things are need to be very simple..! and the name "Network analysis" looks somewhat technical in that many student just lose the interest to go into the book after seeing the title(some may misjudge that the subject is hard just by looking at the title) ..! keep everything simple..! 😀
  • ugyen namtruel
    ugyen namtruel
    i feel name doesnt matter for a technical std,,,,,, if it matters then wat is da use of taking technical courses,,,,,,,, nyway thanx 4 ua time n words,,,,
  • ugyen namtruel
    ugyen namtruel
    i feel name doesnt matter for a technical std,,,,,, if it matters then wat is da use of taking technical courses,,,,,,,, nyway thanx 4 ua time n words,,,,
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    😀 yea name doesn't matter so keep it simple..! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently read... This article is from a famous magzine TECHTALK, serving MIT community..Do read this- Research could free cellphones, portable electronics from wired charging.. Last year MIT physicists presented one...
Apple has reported that their latest released OS X Mountain Lion, has set a sales record. Apple announced on Monday that that Mountain Lion had scored a record download over...
which book should i prefer for chascies designing..?
Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs: 1.Matrix Addition 2.Matrix Subtraction 3.Matrix Transpose 4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers...
Jayakumar-J asked in a PM: sir what is the chemical reaction take place during the burning of air fuel mixture an the IC engine. Since this may be of general...