Why booting process is needed ?

why booting process is needed ?

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    sr patil
    why booting process is needed ?
    Booting process usually initialises the bootstrap program in the ROM of your PC that loads the operating system into the memory for it's functioning...........😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you mean to ask if the computers can work without it? 👀
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    hey guiz
    I too have a doubt regarding this that can we install our windows on an external hard disk and then boot that into the system ?
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    The booting process is necessary to run some initial, albeit weak, diagnostics, enumerate the computer's hardware resources, and load the computer's operating system.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    aarav sharma
    The booting process is necessary to run some initial, albeit weak, diagnostics, enumerate the computer's hardware resources, and load the computer's operating systm.
    Honestly, I am a dumb guy. So, can you please elaborate this above sentence of yours in simple manner ?
    I would love to know about boot process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

John Ruskin said- "Men are not intended to work with the accuracy of tools, to be precise and perfect in all their actions". But men at National Institute of Standards...
The International Space Station has an emergency capsule that can take the astronauts back to Earth within hours in case of emergencies. However, the homeland won't be so easily &...
Scientists form Northwestern University of Chicago have developed an application called 'Diet & Acne' which helps people to make healthy dietary choices by providing them details about how a certain...
While we expect all of our electronic empire to have a long life; there might be valid use-cases when the electronic components should destruct themselves. For example, a medical device...
Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) in collaboration with Sungkyunkwan University’s School of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering have announced a breakthrough in the synthesis procedure and speed for the...