Why bank job after B.Tech?

I have just cleared rrb assistant exam. Interview will be in the next week. I dont know how to answer why banking after btech.. can any one please help me..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Merindavid
    I dont know how to answer why banking after btech
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You did not mention anything about your background. The responses here will assume several things - like whether you are experienced, have you had any exposure to banking sector, kind of work you've done in the past or you're just engineering graduate etc.

You don't have to 'prepare' that answer. All they are asking for is the real reason you are switching to banking sector after graduating as an engineer. Could you share that reason with us, here?
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    I totally agree with what #-Link-Snipped-# mentioned.!!That's a kind of question for which the interviewer is expecting a genuine answer .So,You need not fake anything in your answer!!! As.discussed already, Let us know what's in your mind first???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I know of a few older gen engineers and physicists, who took bank jobs and did well. Banks do finance technical projects and need an assessment from their own assessors. So the skills of the technical employees do get used in such cases. A degree is just a label. What about hundreds of BTechs, who do MBA and do jobs far from technical?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bluetooth SIG has revealed the plans for the technology that has changed our lives. Bluetooth SIG, the team that brings us Bluetooth has informed that in 2016, Bluetooth Smart will...
HTC India has just launched its new smartphone in the country, with HTC Desire 728G. Though there's nothing special about the phone's specifications that other lower budget smartphones don't offer...
Hi guys, I have a question plz solve it. Some persons were going somewhere in a bus. They gave total 100 rupees to the conductor if conductor takes 5 rupees...
So in 2013 I read about a project that was being researched by Nokia in the UK. They said they were going to create a MEMS chip that in theory...
Gadgets are precious and Xiaomi has promised to insure your Mi-Devices viz. The Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4i, 4 and Mi Pad against all the thinkable damages. These...