why are you engineers here?

hi,:dance:
I'm Guna from Chennai India!
I'm an engineering student, i do ECE in Chennai under Anna university!
its soo good in found a good forum to hang on wit my community mates!
nice meeting you..

👍this is my first post. 👍
:!:waiting for some great replies for "why i find so many engineers here!!":!:

also visit me @ Engineering projects ideas for final year students & paper presentations collection blog.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guna,

The title of your post and the content is irrelevant! 😛

That said, we are glad to have you on CE. We hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word in Chennai! 😁

PS: You might want to have a CE Badge for your blog -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi guna.... welcome to CE forum :smile:

many CE'ans has posted their views.... "Why they are present here"... in the below link...
    Link :#-Link-Snipped-#

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Guna,you seem to be a intelligent chap,and can be a great help to CE,whoever here are all real engineers...hope you to fall in the same league if not then we are here to help you....enjoy !!!!
  • guna99
    guna99
    hey!
    Its a great time here.. i find it quite interesting out here..
    keep in touch!😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Try these.. 😁Engineering! the past, present, and beyond..: free Chemical engineering ebooks 2 😁Engineering! the past, present, and beyond..: free Chemical engineering ebooks
CEans, This years CAT had about 90 questions with 40 in VA, 25 in Quants and 25 in DI/DS. The typical attempts have been: VA: 28-34 / 40 DI/DS: 15-18...
Hello I am a crazy Computer Science Engineer.I am very impressed with this site and work being done by all the CEan's.I hope I can keep the trend going.
Hello to all **** crazy engineers! Mechanical field rocks!!
I am using ubuntu 8.04LTS on my computer and i have installed compiz fusion 0.7.4 on it. I wanted to use some plugins on that so i used this script...