why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned.......

hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread.

my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the hard disk

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zatin_gupta2000
    hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread.

my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the hard disk
    Welcome to the forum, Zatin. Since you have already posted the same question in CE-IT help, this thread is considered duplicate and therefore being locked.

Please go through the Newbie training center lectures #1 -#4 before beginning journey with fellow Crazy Engineers 😀

Welcome to the forum once again and we all hope to see you around!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All , It was time new microsoft vista has arise to the Information Technology market....can anyone tell me its features & availibity...... Regards vibhor_one
OK.. So there must be some people who are a member of many other forrums or such sites...(like i m) Share those community names with others... I am a member...
Well...I found this to be the correct place for askin' this question. My Question is regarding a restriction put in this forum that any post must have at least 50...
We are a little late, but we just managed this in time - HaPPy Birthday Neha 😁😁! 🎉Party On! Neha has been on CE and she has done a fantastic...
Hi guys. I'm taking the EE PE this coming October. This is the first time I'm taking the exam. If you could share with me some tips, hints, or advice;...