Who's Got Google+ Invites?

It seems that Google didn't estimate the interest people would show in their Facebook killer application - Google Plus. It seems that just after few days of rolling out the service to limited users and enabling them with the ability to invite friends, Google's ran out of infrastructure and resources. Google, therefore has suspended the Google+ invites for some time. There are people who're actively selling the invites on eBay.

Anyone's got Google+ invite? Do inform all of us once the invites are opened for the next phase.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am using Google + and i can invite (not sure) as Cean- RajdeepCE have some loopholes of google +. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well....officially invites are closed, but there are always other ways to make it happen........๐Ÿ˜‰
    There are no invites available, but still people can be invited.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    nicepeeyush
    Well....officially invites are closed, but there are always other ways to make it happen........๐Ÿ˜‰
    There are no invites available, but still people can be invited.
    I think its because of some loopholes in Google + system. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @godfather: yup.....it looks like there are some loopholes, but who cares. People are getting invited and enjoying the experience.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sending invitations is reopened. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Let me know if want an invite.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airline passengers in 2050 will be able to read their children a bedtime story at home or attend virtual business meetings at 35,000 feet thanks to the creation of an...
In recent times, Wordpress has gained lot of popularity as a content management system and it's no longer just a blogging tool. Lot of CS/IT engineers would want to try...
Friends, Can anyone suggest me some good material for preparing English for GATE? There are few questions, these days based on paragraphs and English Vocabulary. I know Barrons is for...
The Revised GRE or the new GRE is a bit difficult than the current one because: 1. The major part of Revised GRE has Reading Comprehension (RC), which has been...
Lecture by Prof. Asok Kumar Mallik Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kanpur . Feel free to ask questions and discuss this topic.